The Green Man
Robert Smith of The Cure used to drink here and if it’s good enough for him, then we think you’ll like it too.
The Green Man combines traditional city drinking with a better burger experience.
Opened in July 2013, The Green Man is home to Burger Craft - a revoluntionary burger kitchen serving up ridiculously tasty burgers seven days a week for lunch and dinner.
We serve funky cocktails, craft and speciality beer, real ale, quality sprits, fine wine and more. Our wide range of premium drinks are the perfect way to wash down your Burger Craft burger while enjoying the warm, contemporary ambience of our Edgware Road pub.
With a lively group of international backpackers staying upstairs and drinking downstairs, there’s always a great atmosphere. We offer live entertainment every Thursday night with acoustic sets and DJ nights every Friday until late.
- £5 LUNCH EVERY DAYGrab a burger and pickled baby vegetables for £5 every day between 12-3pm. Eat-in or Takeaway.
- ACOUSTIC THURSDAYSJoin us every Thursday night from 8pm for a live acoustic music showcase featuring London's best upcoming performers.
- BURGER & BOOGIE NIGHTSDJ nights every Friday night until late.
- 2 FOR £9 COCKTAILSGet two of the same cocktail for £9 every day 'til 7pm and all days Thursdays and Sundays
- WINE NOT?Buy two large glasses of the same wine and get the rest of the bottle free.